Provider Value Proposition
We provide tailor made solutions with a commitment of true partnership
At PPS Healthcare Administrators we believe in providing tailor-made solutions that enrich the lives of professionals. PPSHA is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Professional Provident Society Insurance Company Limited. PPS is a mutual company, meaning all profits go back to the members. No doubt, this ethos of mutuality, for the sole benefit of members, has influenced the way we at PPSHA define our own relationships with our clients.
The purpose of medical schemes is to provide for the healthcare needs of members when they need it most and ours, as PPS Healthcare Administrators, is to enable medical schemes to deliver on this purpose as efficiently as possible. Providers are the key enablers to achieving successful, value-added outcomes for our clients therefore we value this partnership.
Our provider relations team brings a partnership to providers with a member centric focus.
The PPS Healthcare provider relations team will help you secure your practice for the future by:
- Offering you a bespoke service
- Providing access to medical scheme networks
- Engaging with you on value-based contracting
- Providing dedicated support services
- Ensuring seamless administrative processes including more frequent payment runs
- Providing digital enablement with a view to future proofing your practice
- Making available easy to access self- service options
- Ensuring more effective engagement based on your practice preference
PPSHA Provider Relations – our promise to you is one of a true partnership!
2022 Tariff Files and Scheme Information available post login
Profmed Dental Risk Management
Our Client Services is operational Mondays to Fridays between 07:30 and 18:00, excluding public holidays.
KeyHealth Medical Scheme: 0860 671 050
Profmed Medical Scheme : 0860 679 200
RFMCF : 021 679 4200